Sunday, April 25, 2010

~what you are.. to me

~you know.. there are times when against all wants and needs in life.. I need just you..

When you are around.. its this heavenly cocoon that encircles me and all I'm in.. is your world.. the way you make me see it.. the aura.. the charisma.. the notion of 'trust me' you radiate.. is what goes through me ! I'm alive for sure.. and this is the life I want.. in this miniature world of yours in this majestic world..
you make life simpler.. rather.. you fill in the colors to the otherwise outlines enclosing the blank !

My problems.. as u see.. no one else does.. may be what they see is right.. but your way is more in view to soothe me.. make me comfortable and fill in with belief that the things will come right.. don't know why; but you have this in you, for me.. what every mother has for her child..!

I have hated life.. but every time, its your existence that has paved a path for me to reconsider my view.. how can i hate this life when it has brought me to you. I so love it.. 'cause I don't know what I want.. but your presence, your hand n a place in your heart !

I don't know if you are mine.. but there is one thing I know.. when I get lost, feel like a mess.. I can't help but reminisce.. I feel like searching for you.. 'cause when you go.. colors fade away..

2 comments:

  1. beyond awesome..! maybe the best so far!i like the most -- > colors fade away..notion of 'trust me' you radiate,...fill in with belief that the things will come right.. but your presence, your hand n a place in your heart !

    ReplyDelete