Thursday, April 29, 2010

No dayzzzz .. No nitezzzz

Not being uber-romantique !

I'm home for long 3 dayzz now.. can't move out till Mr.All-Blindingly-Bright-Uber-Hot-Summer-Sun is out.. and post that.. the Always-On-Halt-No-Signal-Working-Pune Traffic. So.. I drop the idea of moving out :|

At home. I've been seeing the walls, TV, Computer, Radhe-Krishna Calender, some munchies-chewies.. lying on my mattress for a long long time; alternately switching my view from TV to Computer to sometimes.. books ! Driven by lazzziness and dizzzziness, I've given up having milk in the mug and now I go straight-away for the milk pouch.. that increases my usual 'take-in' quantity. My breakfast is totally on me.. so i generally 'fast' through it or have some weird-uncooked combinationzzzz. News-paper has the page3 celebs, as happy as they've always been and some lousy releases that none see. I see Michael Scofield rescuing his love twice a day playing the same trap-tricks in the evening.. as he played in the morning. Facebook wall is full with '***** is **% lucky today', 'your date of the day is *****' blah blah.. who gives a shit about your luck %.. were you **% lucky, you'd already be dating your 'date of the day' ! Modi-Ipl are suddenly out of news.. and Barcelona loses to Internazionale during a night I decide NOT to sleep through...

I put up an alarm to be up at 0015 Hrs while sleeping at 1115 Hrs, in a good faith, to get up and study..
haven't seen success till day and my zzzzzy story goes on steady

Dhruv..

5 comments:

  1. you waking up wid alarm is impossible. It takes half and hour of shouting, shutting down the fan, snatching you pillow to wake u up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But the question is "Who is going to do that" !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this post! :) i just finished an almost similar phase at home!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is my state during the preps...!

    ReplyDelete