Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Window Seat..

Cut/uncut gold.. brought to color by a setting sun which fills some aura into the field patterns..

Village cricket with an earthy feel and the distant huts like miniatures in a craft exhibit..

Shaped/unshaped trees..each with a different sense of beauty; a different story to tell..

Paths cutting through endless fields.. each leading to an unknown destination I wish to be once at..

Vivid scarecrows, the ones I've always doubted on functionality, to shoo away birds that may harm the crop.. the shapes and colors are quite amusing though !

Sunflower fields.. making me recall 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge' like visuals. Got no words.. they are so full of austerity and beauty !

Bird groups with a patterned flight.. leaving home together or may be returning to it ! I wonder how do they organize and settle for the shape of their flying fleet !

A father farmer with his beta farmer returning home on their tractor, tracing a rocky-dirty path.. they are happy. Makes me believe that its the destination that matters more than the path when you've had a tiring day !

Trains gushing and rushing back to perhaps where you came from, give a glimpse of a person, whom probably you won't ever see again in life..

Those huge trussy structures.. tirelessly carrying the power that you and I get to use and waste !

Unchanged paths and rail-tracks for ever changing generations.. miss you maa, papa..

Frequent milestones depicting some figures that I don't understand.. not getting an answer to this, my 'guy-perspective' momentarily urges me to believe that it might be the 'figure' of earth at !

Life's good :)

Dhruv..

8 comments:

  1. hmmmmm

    lovely

    feels like it's description of my village

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have always had this fascination of running through the fields (kheet) with a dupatta over my head....!!

    the scarecrow, DDLG fields, the farmer... all seem so familiar to me...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sneha - well i'm glad that i described it then :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dhruv: gud job...nyc description...
    @sepo: i guess dat ws my fascination....

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of the best things have read in a long time!! im assuming you wrote this on your recent trip..! i envy you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya..on my way back from home ! I consider 'being envious' part as liking..so thanq :)

    ReplyDelete