Sunday, April 11, 2010

I don't care.. I care.. I don't know

I'm not liking it.. no.. not at all. I really don't know what to do..
What I did.. I'm clueless why I did.. now I feel that I don't belong.. I never did !
I'm asking no pity.. I hate everyone.. myself..

My farewell is approaching.. I'm reluctant on attending.. why !? I know this.. 'cause the ones I wish to be with are little and not gonna be there..

I desire a lot.. have achieved none of it.. and everyday I end up hating every damn thing.. my college.. pune.. life.. what's missing, I don't know..

Why nothing is good.. as I want.. I decide on studying but things are hard to get in though easy to understand..

My good friends have friends.. but what they don't get is that I just have them..

While driving back home.. I wish I could hit it.. end it all. The travel distance, heat fatigues me.. and against my wish I criticize everything..

I care about my life.. my parents' expectations.. then why do I feel like I don't ?! This thing... its killing me within.. and the best part.. I don't know what is it..

I'm scared..

2 comments:

  1. deja vu...!
    such a state keeps visiting me, and i can totally understand your frustration. i know what you must be going through.

    i also know, it irritates when people try to preach. so i won't say anything.
    but i do hope u get over it soon, and attend ur farewell..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly my thoughts..!! seriously

    ReplyDelete