Monday, January 18, 2010

~Crooked and Strong~

Its a recall of events..

Look at this photograph......



Its been an year since this one was taken..thanks Aniket. It was hung in Sagar's kitchen all this while...but three days back when that shitty beer was in...it tasted/tastes awful yet it helped this masterpiece find its deserved place. I..dont know why..took it off the kitchen wall and started searching for a suitable wall, post my "yaar ye yahan sahi nai hai" and the reciprocation "haina !"...(can't recall rest :p)

My search for that "sahi" wall ends up in vain, 'cause non of 'em has a nail :|.

But..I'm a mechanical engineer...and to my advantage..a lil on the higher state of mind :p. I find a pair of converse shoes of Sagar (he doesn't wear 'em any more...KP once wore 'em)...unwind the laces out...'I'm gonna hang it..fuck nail and its absence' ;)

Back in the party-den-fun-room..Sagar's bed cum computer room...'the room' ;).I tie an end of the lace to one of those tube-light holders by a hang-knot...pass it through the nail slot in the photo-frame...and tie the other end to the second holder of the tube-light....while standing on a shrieking chair and Anant holding the frame all this while...as clueless as me...as to what are we up to ?!!

Nothing more of it that day.

Next day...Anant meets me with "Photo to sahi lag gai yaar.." !

Same day...I go to Sagar's. The photograph is at place we tied-fixed-hanged it but....is crooked :) A thought crosses my mind (..come on..I'm sober)...photograph is crooked...may be the way we are right now...but "ye dosti bhot strong hai" :)

Dhruv. .

5 comments: