Friday, January 22, 2010

One. .

I'm sober.

Sometimes..I feel..is it too necessary to be that perfect person !?

I'm not perfect so...I hate myself...really.... do I ?! Or I want to be 'that' someone else...do I ?!

A slight unawareness of things can fuel up the screwing-up process of my a**. The good I do to the world is never accounted for unless exhibited. People are after me to make my thought theirs. I am asked to do things and be something which I don't want to ! Why is my life so controlled and watched out for. At a point...in this big big crowd where I am nothing (Am I?....nah I'm not..am i ?.. :(() why the expectations from me are so high. Academic pressure...the pressure of life...responsibilities...am I too young...'cause I think I'm not ready...while people think that I'm :|...confused ! This quarter-life-crisis is confusing me and I'm unsure about...well...almost everything :|

I want to be 'The One'...ammm...not sure :|

But..circumstances make me 'one' of 'em...

What to do ?! 'cause I'm so confused...so I settle for 'lets-see-go-with-the-flow' life...wherein..I console myself with 'my-life-has-just-begun'..though I'm already 21 !

That last line...rhymes :P

Dhruv. .

No comments:

Post a Comment