Thursday, July 15, 2010

Watch out Caesar !

Caesar; blamed of tyranny
Julian times later, we ain't free from any

I dread a goon
He is up.. there.. to fill-up my spoon

They called for elections, votes
Candidates were all wretched; in all mentions, notes

Ballot didn't say 'none'
Process seemed to be designed just to get 'done'

He got the throne, power, authority
I just trusted a pimp with a heavenly beauty

There were many like him, took turns of the Golden Bird in many a gang
raped her till she was all bruised and willing to hang

The bird lost its glory
to be a whore with a mournful story

With chopped wings, as she was forced to hop through the burning rings
I made plans to move abroad and took up the wings.

I took a drive to where I could walk
My footprints of carbon brought the heat the lock

Mother nature too got pissed of at her womb
The glaciers melted, earth shook and floods made millions succumb

Here I sit, trying to get things together
Electricity, dry spells, inflation, etc.; above my head they hover !

1 comment: