Saturday, June 6, 2015

Acceptance

Lady, I love the process.
I spend the night
walking streets of downtown,
Auckland.
I perturb the colony of bees
of my thoughts
and let them buzz around,
disturbed by happening.
Worsts of me and,
bests of me
go naked in that cloud of buzz.
Lady, I contemplate my love
for strip-clubs,
I look a lost crowd of
women, gut-wrenching sexy.
And I miss you.
Not in a phoney, blank -
he-holds-her-so-tight
and-aah-i-wish-i-could-also-get-to-hold-you-tight-right-now.
It is more of wishing to
accept that these wishes are the cracks
in my whole
and I want you to see them,
acknowledge them,
try to love them
and hold me.
Because,
I know that
only you can.
I love this process
of thinking of my vices,
my cracks
and then thinking
that the comfort lies in
confession and acceptance.
You, my love, accept me.

~Teop

1 comment: